Why choose Screen Printing?
- Highly Durable, great economy of scale – the more you print the cheaper the price.
- Pantone matching.
- Perfect for large quantity T-Shirts runs, work wear, promotional clothing, bands, festivals, events, fashion.
- Screen-printing T-Shirts is an art form. It’s a process, which applies ink onto textile materials through a specially created silk mesh screen. Once done, using specialized heat machines to lock the ink into the fabric to ensure perfect results every time then dries the ink. Screen Printing requires specialist machinery, inks, silk mesh screens and a factory of skilled staff to print and produce your clothing to a high-quality standard.
- Screen Printing takes multiple stages of processing your artworks, logos or designs in the correct format – vector artwork required and then create your screens
- Mix the inks to specific Pantone colors or best match followed by setting up the Machines with your screens ready for printing Application process of applying the inks to the t-shirts and clothing
- Drying Process to cure the ink for long-term quality and durability