Why choose Dye sublimation?
- Creates super-sharp and vivid prints
- Can be used to create all-over printing designs
- Dye is absorbed into the fabric creating a soft-to-the-hand feel
- Perfect for creating your own brand
- Incredibly fashionable
- All over T-Shirt printing is done by a process, which is called
It’s the perfect way to produce super sharp and vivid, high-resolution, all-over printed T-Shirts and clothing.
It’s a new trend, which has hit the fashion and T-Shirt printing world in recent times.
Dye Sublimation is a printing technique that allows for full color, all-over apparel prints. All Over T-Shirt Printing – Printed T- shirts that covers all the T-Shirt. Your artwork is printed onto a sheet of high-release paper and transferred onto your apparel using heat and pressure. Heat converts the solid dye particles
into a gas — known as sublimation — and bonds them to the polyester fibers. Unlike screen-printing, the dye is absorbed by the fabric for a fantastic soft-to-the-hand feel.