Designkalor (“Designkalor.com ”) is committed to respecting your privacy. You should read this notice in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of use for the Website.
At Designkalor.com we collect and store only the information necessary for us to complete your order, to contact you regarding the status of your order and/or for newsletter purpose only (which is an opt in feature). The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address. Designkalor.com will not rent or sell your name or personal information to 3rd parties.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Designkalor.com does utilize “cookies” to help recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. We use this information only to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of Designkalor.com .
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- ‘’designkalor.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’designkalor.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@Designkalor.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CANCELLATION POLICY(For Products or Services) :Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours or before dispatched; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.